Gündem Haberleri

GÜNDEM

    Trial of Topcu in high tribunal

    Hürriyet Haber
    02.03.2005 - 00:00 | Son Güncelleme: 02.03.2005 - 00:01

    The High Tribunal on Wednesday rejected the procedural objections submitted by the former Public Works & Settlement Minister Yasar Topcu, and adjourned the trial until March 28th. After today's hearing, High Tribunal Chairman Mustafa Bumin said a parliamentary investigation had earlier been opened against Topcu on the same issue, adding that it was rejected. Bumin said an investigation commission could not be set up again on the same issue, and noted that procedural objections regarding the case was rejected unanimously.Topcu requested time to prepare his defense in written, stating that he did not commit a crime. Topcu has been charged with corruption during his term in office.
    Etiketler:

    EN ÇOK OKUNANLAR

      Sayfa Başı