Gündem Haberleri

    Germany's race is neck and neck

    Hürriyet Haber
    17.09.2005 - 00:00 | Son Güncelleme:

    While Germany awaits tomorrow’s general elections, opposing leaders Angela Merkel and PM Gerhard Schröder have decided to ignore the campaigning ban two days before the elections. Schröder paid a visit to Turkish electors and to Hürriyet’s office in Germany, which has been heavily criticized by Merkel who claims that Schröder is giving Turkey false hopes about EU accession. Results of a Forsa Institute poll have revealed that Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union will get 41 to 43% of the votes whereas Schröder’s Social Democratic Party floats between 32 and 34%.   Meanwhile, an RTL survey has revealed that a CDU coalition will draw 48 to 51% of the general public’s support.  A coalition between Schröder’s SPD, The Green Pary and the Leftist Party will, on the other hand, receive a support rate of 45 to 49%. Another interesting aspect of the current picture is the fact that almost a quarter of the electors are still undecided.
    Etiketler: son dakika , haberler
    Son Dakika Haberler


      Sayfa Başı